Service is What We Do Best
SESCO, a full line electrical distributor, provides our customers with quality products, exceptional customer service and the know-how to become a dependable source for people in the professional trades.
We have 11 branches across the 401 corridor from Belleville to Hamilton. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable staff strive to provide the best quality service always – at our counters, with our deliveries and through our project team.
- We offer COMMERCIAL expertise from small developments and design build consor¬tium teams to specification driven engineered projects.
- We provide complete home solutions for RESIDENTIAL construction; from small residences and multi-dwelling complexes to condo’s and custom built one-of-a-kind homes.
- We deliver a complete INDUSTRIAL electrical solution for the entire plant operation; from the front parking lot to the back loading dock and everything in between.
We’re Located Right Where You Need Us
With 11 branches across south central and eastern Ontario, we are located right where you need us. Each branch is ready for business: stocked with inventory, run by experienced staff and managed locally for quick answers to all your questions.
We also have dedicated experts in key support positions, including:
- Lighting Specialists to help with design, layouts and energy saving solutions.
- An Experienced Project Team, with a knowledgeable quotations group and dedicated post project coordinators
- An Industrial Systems Support Group that offers full technical support for integrated safety solutions, HMI’s, PLC’s including commissioning and software support
95 Years of Experience
Established in 1922, SESCO has built our reputation by cultivating strong customer relationships with the understanding that we can only be successful when our customer’s are successful. Our customers trust and depend on us to supply their jobs with premium materials, at competitive pricing and top notch service.
The company employs individuals who are experienced, knowledgeable and strive to provide the best customer experience possible every day.
The Sonepar Advantage
To ensure we continue to offer you the highest levels of service, SESCO capitlized on the opportunity to become a member of Sonepar. Sonepar is a worldwide electrical distributor represented by over 230 companies operating in 44 countries on five continents. In Canada, Sonepar’s family of companies includes Dixon Electric, Gescan, Lumen, MGM Electric, SESCO and Texcan.
Being a part of Sonepar means that SESCO can benefit from its financial strength and international presence. This allows us to focus on the needs of our customers and develop tools that make doing business with us even easier. We are also able to tap into a network of experts; working with other Sonepar companies to create tailor-made solutions for our customers… that’s the Sonepar Advantage!